Dear library users,
the library will be open during the semester break (07.02.-14.04.2022) from
- Mon. to Thurs. from 10:00-16:00 and
- Friday from 10:00-14:00.
Please note the following instructions for use:
- Book in via the JGU app when entering - the corresponding QR code is posted on the library's entrance door*.
- The 3G rule applies in the library; please note that you must have proof of your full vaccination, recovery or a current (lecture or daily) PCR test with you.
- There are usable workstations marked on the tables in the library. Please only use these places and otherwise keep a distance of 1.5m from other users.
- The previous hygiene rules still apply.
*Users who do not have a smartphone or do not wish to use the JGU app have the option of generating a personal QR code and asking other users to log in: https://kontakterfassung.uni-mainz.de/persoenlichen-barcode-erstellen/ Please note that the code must be generated before entering the library.